Insomnia Spiritual-Natural Cure
There are a lot of people who have been suffering from insomnia for years. Insomnia usually starts by having trouble sleeping. Some experience falling asleep first and then waking up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep. At times, there are some people who just cannot sleep at all until the wee hours of the morning. The intensity of insomnia may increase the longer that people have it. There are even some who are only able to sleep about 2-3 hours every day. It can be enough to make people feel tired all the time.
It does not help too that sometimes, the sleep that people experience in the wee hours of the morning are not restful. In fact, they may be full of strange dreams, sometimes violent that make people unable to sleep well. The more that people become deprived of sleep, the more that their quality of life decreases.
Many Causes of Insomnia
Insomnia is always caused by a variety of reasons. Stress is one of the greatest factors. When you are stressed out, you have the tendency to think about all of your problems before sleeping. This can cause you to feel even more anxious. You will find it harder to sleep afterwards. Other causes of insomnia are the following:
- Extreme Temperature – If you are in a place that is extremely hot or cold, you will feel uncomfortable and this discomfort will stop you from sleeping.
- Noises – There are different noises that you may hear at night. Some of these are heard every night while there are times when it may be caused by a certain event. For example, if the neighbor is having a party, then this can stop you from sleeping soundly especially if the neighbors are all noisy.
- Chronic Pain – Are you suffering from chronic pain? There are some medications that you can take for it but there are also natural healing methods that will allow you to heal yourself naturally. A spiritual healer may help you with this.
- Lifestyle – How do you live your life? Are you living it as healthily as you possibly can? If you normally smoke cigarettes before going to sleep in the evening or you normally nap in the afternoon then it is only common that you are going to have a hard time sleeping at night.
- Lack of Exercise – Exercising can do a lot of wonders to the body.If you are physically active, then you are using up your energy well and it will be natural for your body to recuperate in the evening. The more energy that you use up correctly during the day, the better that you will sleep at night.
Can you still think of other reasons why you think you are suffering from insomnia?
Some Methods You May Try
There are different methods that you could have tried in order to improve on your sleep. You have tried changing your bedding, your mattress, the frame of your bed and even your pillows but you are still unable to get a restful sleep. If you notice that your sleeping has improved greatly after making some changes, this may be the problem.
Another method that you may try is eliminating noise from the room where you sleep. There are different types of noise that you may hear especially in the evening. Perhaps you should start listening to soothing sounds before going to sleep, it will help eliminate the noise that is making it hard for you to go to sleep.
Perhaps you take coffee even at night and the caffeine intake is causing you to urinate more. When you take alcohol too, this can also cause your periods of urination to increase. Try to not take coffee and alcohol before bed time as this can be effective in getting rid of sleep disturbances that you are experiencing.
Try to avoid being exposed to some of your technological gadgets at night. They have the power to stimulate the brain. There are times when they may cause the brain to become awake. This will then cause the melatonine levels to decrease. REM may not be experienced too which means that the sleep will not be restful.
Do not think too much before going to sleep. When you are alone in bed at night, this may be the time when you can think about so many things. These thoughts may be causing you to feel restless especially if there are some details that constantly bother you. Sometimes, your attachment to these thoughts and the things that you have will lead you to insomnia.
The Beauty of Spiritual Healing
Through spiritual healing, you will have the ability to clear your mind from the thoughts that are causing you to feel restless at night. You will realize how you can make some changes with your health.
You will have the ability to look at the way that you live your life at present time and how you can be more knowledgeable about the things that you may know but you have not recognized just yet. Your outlook in life may be causing you to have trouble sleeping in at night. You have to let your spiritual healer talk to you and give you the information you need. After you are healed, you will realize that you do not have unanswered questions anymore at night.
You will also be taught how to do regular relaxation techniques. There are different ones you can learn like the following:
- Breathing Exercises
You can always schedule for a private consultation with a healer that you trust. It is only through that, that you will get the answers to all of your questions. To check if the spiritual healer is effective, you can take a look at the reviews that past customers have given regarding the healer’s work. If you see a lot of positive reviews then you are on the right track.
After you have been healed, you will realize that you are not obsessed with being unable to sleep anymore because you can already sleep well.
Holistic Therapist, Intuitive Counselor, Psychic Reader in Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, FL 33442
561 252 3707 – IntuitiveBea@gmail.com
Life-coach, Master Tarot Teacher, Certified Theta-Healing® Practitioner, Certified & Licensed Counselor